Latest Update: Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 4:30 pm
Katie’s Frozen Custard updates after Phase II announcement:
Because of the size of our store, we have to keep a limited number of employees inside in order to keep them safe. Therefore, we cannot have enough employees to accommodate front AND drive-thru.
Everything remains the same:
- FRONT SEATING & FRONT WINDOW REMAINS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE- please do not sit out front after receiving your drive-thru order.
- We still are only accepting credit cards only – NO CASH! We have a contactless payment method where you, the customer, insert your card into the reader.
- You can still order us on Waitr, GrubHub, and PostMates.
- Our hours are still the same as they’ve always been. If you have questions on what those are, please refer to our hours on our Facebook page.
Thank you for adjusting with us during this time as we work to keep our employees and customers safe! If you’d like more information on how Katie’s is taking precautions against COVID-19, please see the post pinned to the top on the top of our Facebook page.
Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 1:30 pm
Here at Katie’s Frozen Custard, our customers & employees are like family to us. That’s why we’re taking extra steps to ensure safety for both our customers AND employees to give peace of mind.
Here are a few of the many things we’ve implemented and perfected:
- Our outdoor seating area and front window are currently closed.
- We’re currently accepting 🚫 NO CASH 🚫 and credit cards only. We minimize contact by having you, the customer, slide your chip card in our reader yourself.
- Gloves are worn at ALL times while up at the register and when handling any items that are for customers. These are changed very frequently to prevent the spread of germs. This also includes hand washing.
- We have masks on the way for our employees to use.
- All areas of the store are sanitized frequently.
- Our delivery orders are sealed on top with a sticker for your protection.
As always, thank you for supporting our family-owned & local business.
Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 2:30 pm
As we continue to monitor the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, we have temporarily closed our outside picnic area per the proclamation from Mayor Deaver announced Tuesday morning. Click here to view the proclamation here.
Swing on by Katie’s and enjoy hotdogs, Frito pies, spoonburgers, and much more! Click here to view our full menu.
Our community deserves the most preventative measures during this time. We will provide any updates as needed. We greatly appreciate your patience and cooperation.
Saturday, March 14, 2020 at 11 am
We want to assure you that Katie’s Frozen Custard is taking every possible measure to keep you safe from COVID-19 (Coronavirus). We understand our responsibility to our guests, our staff, and our community, and we take that responsibility very seriously.
This week, we had the health inspector come and speak to our staff about additional precautions that we have put into place to keep everyone healthy. Our recent health inspection came back with 0 demerits.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate through this together to keep you safe! As always, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority.